Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Glambitious Life: First Day of School

I made this a while ago, but all of my classes are exactly as listed on here. 

So as I might have mentioned before... I'm a senior in high school. And today was my last first day of high school. I basically knew all of the things our school does on the first day, and it seemed to go really smoothly. I actually got my locker open on the first try! LOL! I didn't get lost looking for any classes, unlike last year when we moved to a new building. I didn't even really get any homework, other then papers that my mom has to sign (All of the papers outlining class rules and such.) And things were kept really simple when we did do anything in class. I've always loved how simple things were on the first day of school. Many people find it boring, but I've always liked it for some reason.

The day seemed to fly by really quick, although... they decided to add 4 minutes to the school day this year. Ick. And my study hall teacher does not allow music to be listened to in his study hall. I'll have to find some way to survive... BOOK TIME! LOL! I didn't today, but I WILL be bringing in a good book tomorrow. :) (Perhaps I should do a whats in my school purse video?) But my schedule seems really easy, and most of my teachers seem really nice. Even speech seemed fun and easy! Today we were given a random topic to give a short speech on, and many of them were pretty funny. Mine was to try to sell my outfit for $100, LOL. Which reminds me, I was going to do an outfit of the day. But I couldn't seem to get a good picture of my outfit today... I will work on this in the future. 

Basically my outfit was a black shirt with a built in zebra print cami kind of thing (it's shown in my back to school haul.) And a knee length black skirt. I put a little black belt between the shirt and the skirt to make them flow better together. For accessories I just put on a silver statement necklace with little circles and things dangling off of it, though I tucked the dandles into the scoop neck of the shirt and it looked amazing! I also wore some big silver earrings (both the necklace and earrings and in my back to school haul.) Then I added some bangles and one bangle with zebra print. I also added a black ring and a black bow headband. Then I added in some black dress shoes. As for my hair I just wore my extensions and had my hair in loose curls. 

So I'd have to say... I had a pretty good day. Everything went smoothly and I knew what I was doing and where I was going. Though I am kind of sad this is the last time I'll get to do this in high school. The first day of school was always my favorite since elementary school. But it's also nice to be a senior and to know that I'll be graduating in may. I hope your first day of school was amazing and I'd love to hear about it in the comments of this blog! I hope everyone has a fabulous year, and I'll be sure to keep the school blogs coming throughout the year. As well as other blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment