Friday, June 1, 2012

Rainy Days...

Rain, rain, go away come again some other day! 


Rainy, gloomy days aren't always the funnest days in the world. Whether you are an indoors or outdoors person, a gloomy day can just seem to bring you down. While i personally love rain at night, (I just LOVE the sound of the rain on my roof, it's so relaxing!), I don't usually enjoy waking up to a dark cloudy, rainy day. It can be hard to any  motivation on these kinds of lazy days. Sometimes I don't even want to get out of bed on these days, LOL!

While rainy days may not be the most cheery days. I think that they provide the perfect excuse to just lounge for the day. It's one of those days where I like to just stay in my pajamas and browse, watch TV, or ready a book and just listen to the rain. I also like to treat myself to a special snack on these days, just to help boost my mood a little bit. If I want to have a more productive day, I'll just do a little bit of cleaning or organizing. Perfect opportunity to tackle any of those small, hard to organize spaces! 

These are just a few things i like to do on a lazy rainy day. I also have to say it's okay to sleep in a little later (as long as you don't have school or work) on these days. Everyone deserves a lazy, relaxed day once in a while. And a rainy day can be the perfect opportunity to just kick it for the day. 

What do you like to do on a lazy rainy day? Do you like to relax, or do you prefer to use a rainy day to get stuff done? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment