Saturday, July 14, 2012

Products I'm Loving: The Eye's Have It Shadow Set by Claire's

Review: The Eye's Have It Shadow Set by Claire's


So I have to say, I love to shop at Claire's for their cosmetics as well as their accessories. Their stuff is generally low priced and of pretty good quality as well.  Though sometimes cosmetic items may be damaged in the store, so I would suggest looking at the packaging as well as the product (if it isn't already sealed, and preferably go for sealed products) to make sure it isn't damaged or already used. I also find it best to kindly report damaged products to someone who works there. But aside from the occasional product damage in the store, Claire's in one of my favorite stores to shop for make- up, as well as hair accessories and jewelry. I always have to at least stop at Claire's when I do to the mall! :)

 The colors looks even prettier in person :) 

A couple of months ago, I purchased The Eye's Have It Shadow Set by Claire's, and I love it! This pallet comes with 100 colors! It has neutral colors such as grays and browns, and some bright fun colors like pinks, purples, blues, greens, and more! There are so many looks that can be created with this shadow set! From neutral looks, to fun colorful looks. (I'll be doing many tutorials on YouTube using this pallet. They will be posted on my blog.) The colors are also very pigmented and look amazing when you use a little eye primer (I may review my current favorite eye primer soon.) This set is perfect for creating everyday, as well as party and special occasion looks!

This eye shadow pallet comes at a great price of $20.00 (american dollars), not bad for a set of 100 great eye shadows! Price may vary a bit based on your location. It comes with two of those sponge applicators you often get with eye shadow, but of course you can use your better brushes if you prefer :) Maybe even pick up a cute brush set from Claire's! Beauty products from Claire's are buy one get one 50% off, so you may be able to get your brush set 50% off! Or any other beauty product you wish to get :)

***FTC Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this blog were purchased by me with my own money. None of these products were given to me for free. I am not being paid for this blog. All opinions are my own.***

No comments:

Post a Comment